A Divers Commune?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pam and Stella

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hia!

Was just curious as to wonder if there has ever been a Divers Commune? Eccentric peoples have started various alternative communities whether it be an "artists" haven for craftsman, writers etc. Several proliferated in Upstate Ny for a decade or so.

If you think about it, just about any dive destination could be considered a "commune".

You might try a search on DIR :10:

Koolaid lips

Peace, Love and lets all get along as beautiful "aqua people", is that a commune? Maybe I'm dating myself. Or this could be a new reality show! First find a diver with few million extra dollars that could help to get it stated would be nice.

hummmm, I'm thinking along the lines of... say... a nudist diving commune.. :)
Would we all be skin divers then??
:wink:

Randy43068:
hummmm, I'm thinking along the lines of... say... a nudist diving commune.. :)
Would we all be skin divers then??
:wink:
We'd all be stung divers then. :)
Rick

pam:
Hia!

Was just curious as to wonder if there has ever been a Divers Commune? Eccentric peoples have started various alternative communities whether it be an "artists" haven for craftsman, writers etc. Several proliferated in Upstate Ny for a decade or so.
I'm with Zboss. They're already there.

Names of some of them; Cozumel, Bonaire, Roatan, Fiji, Thailand......there are even some floating ones too, Aggressor, Nekton......

Back
Top Bottom