A Diving Body needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a diving body in Toronto or Durham area. Currently I have open water and I would like to do some dives and move up in the certifications. So if you are interested please let me know.

Happy dive everyone :14:

Are you looking for a buddy? A body of Water? A corpse? Please share? Come on over to the windsor/sarnia area and I will glad be your buddy, St. Clair River can be our body of water, and after a long day of drunk partying at Little Muscamoot bay we can look for a corpse. Got you covered on all three.

Bus

I belong Durham Divers Durham Divers Scuba Club - Home in addition to club dives we are regularly diving Southern Ontario most weekends, Marmora, Kirkfield, Burliegh Falls, JC Morrison / Big Bay Point in Barrie etc. You may want to sign up, or drop into Dive Source in Oshawa lots of dive oportunties

Goldensword,

I live in downtown Toronto. I have been certified for a while but did all my diving in the Caribbean. I recently started diving in Ontario and I'm half way through my AOW. I'm hoping to get some diving in for August/September as well as finishing my AOW.

Darrell

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom