A few from Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DesertEagle

Contributor
Reaction score
Last night I was going through the photos from my September trip to Fiji (Bligh waters out of Wananavu). I overlooked these two. Thought it was worth a quick post.

Olympus SP-310, Magic Filter, Sea & Sea 16 mm lens (via 45-58mm adapter).

Attachments

• P9021908.jpg
    P9021908.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 70
  • P9021937-resized.jpg
    P9021937-resized.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 65
Very nice photos, DE.

We dived Fiji, last month. Some of the best diving I've ever done. The colors of the corals are just insane.

How'd you like Wananavu? We loved it.

Wow...beautiful colors!! Glad you went thru them again :wink:

Wananavu was booked, so I stayed at the Rakiraki hotel. They had new air conditioning, which was great! Next time I'll book soon enough and stay at Wananavu. The people there were so friendly. I can't wait to go back. The rest are at: www.pbase.com/krancer

Kai Viti was an excellent dive operator. I highly recommend them.

My favorite site was G6. I thought it had the best of hard corals, soft corals and fish. Other favorites were Instant Replay and Black Magic Mountain. These sites were as good or better than anything I've seen in the Red Sea, but without all the dive boats.

I'm getting rid of the Niknonos camera. Instead I'm going to get an Inon D-2000 strobe to use with my Olympus SP-310. Then I'll get a Fuji F31 and use that with the Magic Filters (as a backup).

Nice pics

I waiting for more pix, since I don't have any trips planned I need to look at others pictures.

One more.

Attachments

• P9021961.jpg
    P9021961.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 23
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom