a little lost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

houstonrick

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Sea&Sea 1G , a DX 1g housing and an Inon D-2000s strobe. I am just guessing at settings. Where can I get some helpful info?

houstonrick

Rick, I have the same setup,except I have the Inon 2000. I don't think the S has the auto setting, is that correct? In any case, you should be able to set the strobe at full power and then adjust the aperture settings on the strobe. Get in a pool at night and play with the thing and you will figure it out. You should have the camera set at manual mode. Set the aperture you want to shoot at and take some pictures. Look at the LCD and see if you need more or less light and make the necessary adjustments. You can also set it on the TTL setting and adjust from there. Heck, for that matter, just go into a dark closet and play with it. Great strobe, I just got mine about 3 weeks ago and I am going to add a second one. Good luck

Bruce

Back
Top Bottom