Any rumor about the succesor of the Inon Z330?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pablosp

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was just wondering if there is any rumor about the succesor of the Inon Z330 after all this time it has been discontinued.

Which strobe nowadays would you recommend as his replacement? I read about the Sea & Sea YS-D3 but it seems that it does not have such a good reputation, especially after what happened with the YS-D2.

There is an even newer S&S YS-D3 Duo out now. I don't know much about it, but hopefully they continue to improve upon earlier models.

Stil waiting for the updated Z330 or even just the Z330...pretty frustrating that Inon has no conact information, hasn't published anything or porvided any information on if/when they are releasing something, and none of their dealers are aware of any releases.

There is an even newer S&S YS-D3 Duo out now. I don't know much about it, but hopefully they continue to improve upon earlier models.

I saw a pair already on ebay... given how new they are that makes me wonder why

Back
Top Bottom