A Little Something for my Fellow Solo Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Had a thought today about a logo for a shirt or something for all of us Solo Divers to show off to the world....... You know how they love us :D... So I threw this together. Feel free to use it or do with it what you like, and let me know what you think.

Solo-Logo.jpg

I also have a larger file is someone actually wanted to put it on a shirt or something and needed a higher resolution image.

This seems to go against the very principle.

"OK non-conformists, let's repeat the non-conformist pledge.

I promise to be different!

I promise to be unique!

I promise not to repeat things other people say!"

Thanks to Steve Martin's standup routines.

Allow me to overthink this.... I kind of like the notion but calling attention to solo is sometimes more trouble than its worth. Walter makes a good point too.
Still, solo doesn't [necessarily] mean antisocial - witness this forum - and it would be good for solo divers to recognize each other.
Perhaps just the star, or some other logo, without any words. You'd then need to know what it is to, well, know what it is. Most folks would just assume you were from Texas.

It looks like an advertisment for onanism, or the onanist's creed.

You wouldn't happen to be a Cowboys fan would you?

Do some research on the Bonnie Blue flag, flown aboard Confederate Naval vessals and a long time sysmbol of defiance. A single star on a blue field. Frankly, I don't put PadI patches on my jackets, oh, wait, I don't have any Padi patches.

N

You wouldn't happen to be a Cowboys fan would you?

Do some research on the Bonnie Blue flag, flown aboard Confederate Naval vessals and a long time sysmbol of defiance. A single star on a blue field. Frankly, I don't put PadI patches on my jackets, oh, wait, I don't have any Padi patches.

N

No, I'm not a cowbow's fan, and never thought about that until I read your quote. The image was a play on the US Army's Slogan "An Army of One". Saw a commercial and this idea came to me, guess I am more easily amused than the rest of you.

an-army-of-one-logo-01_000.jpg

Guess I didn't think it completly through, just got the idea and figured I'd share it with everyone else. Bad idea apparently. Sorry if I offended anyone. Just thought it was a fun idea to play with.

Maybe I'll come up with something better to amuse everyone with at a later date. Guess I'm just a big :dork2: for this one..... lol......:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom