A Little Something for my Fellow Solo Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My special Solo Divers Patch can only be seen using the low intinsity light that has filtered through several feet green tinted lake water. Otherwise it remains invisable :D

How about this one "Save YOURSELF!!!" as the slogan not sure of a logo yet.

I just wear my T-shirt that has a hand with middle finger extended, that covers the entire chest area. Below it reads "Have A Great Day" A sure buddy maker on any dive boat.

Being a solo diver pretty much says you don't mind what other people think or say, so... more power to ya', I like it.

No, I'm not a cowbow's fan, and never thought about that until I read your quote. The image was a play on the US Army's Slogan "An Army of One". Saw a commercial and this idea came to me, guess I am more easily amused than the rest of you.

an-army-of-one-logo-01_000.jpg

Guess I didn't think it completly through, just got the idea and figured I'd share it with everyone else. Bad idea apparently. Sorry if I offended anyone. Just thought it was a fun idea to play with.

Maybe I'll come up with something better to amuse everyone with at a later date. Guess I'm just a big :dork2: for this one..... lol......:rofl3:

I am sorry, some of us are a rough crowd. Your patch idea was clever. Please, make another so we can bash on you some more---:wink:.

Oh, and welcome to solo diving, sincerely said.

N

No worries- it's all in good fun- you should put your creative talents to use and make up a banner for the First Annual Solo Diver Meet and Greet :D

Meet and greet eh? Is that where we all get together, BBQ some burgers, shake hands, exchange stories, then don our gear, get in the water and swim away from each other as fast as possible? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom