A Non-Texas Question....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's wrong with lingering in the 'linger'ie section of the department store?? Isn't that why they spell it that way??

My wife used to be a manager for a lingerie dept of a large dept store in NY - I spent many days/evenings lingering in her department waiting for her to get off from work. You can learn so many cool girl-things eavsdropping on the conversations <S>. On a number of occassions I was even asked my opinion by lady shoppers.."Do you think my husband would prefer this or that"...etc. It was fun! (I could imagine the conversation later that evening at home - "Honey - do you like it? A nice young man helped me pick it out this afternoon at the store...") LOL

Well, Ontario Diver,

We may not use "u"s as much as youse guys, but I believe "tongue" is spelled the same on both sides of the Atlantic and both sides of the border.

And that must have been one hell of bar you were in: The Alamo is in San Antonio--just down the road from the Crockett Hotel--which has one classy bar and dining room!

Joewr (from the Bear Flag Republic--a true Californiano)

Tom,

I think we've solved the problem with your shorty wetsuit! Thigh High Stockings! Now we just have to attach the 6-inch spike heels to your fins. (and I can picture the look that Michelle is giving me for just suggesting such a thing LOL :devilish: )

--(Singing, "I'm just a sweet Transvestite" from Rocky Horror) TexasMike

Oooooooh....I gotta hear this one...I'll be sure to remind you during a surfce interval this weekend.

If any of you boys even *think* of wearing sexier dive outfits than me I'll claw your eyes out!<g>

High heel fins? Well, the heels do force your feet into line with the leg. Could be a bonus.

That last post was NOT Corsair, but Seawolf. (as is this in case the computer decides I'm not me again...which I am, Nyaahh!)

Just to make sure none of you wiseguys get the WRONG IDEA (and yes, I know I'm gonna catch hell for that last post this weekend): Seawolf is my wife. Somehow or other, she accidentally posted under my login. Oops. <g>

Kinda wondered about myself there for a moment :bonk:

SeaWolf/Corsair or Corsair/SeaWolf,

Your names are community property--remember this Board originates in Southern California--so your names belong to both of you. Now, the original BLT(not the sandwich) had just been working on a site in which the subject of cross-dressed transvestite divers came up and, so, naturally he got confused by you guys--er...you guy and gal.

I hope that explains it all--except for the penalty for not knowing how to log in properly. Did you ever hear of the Warhammer Manuever? Well--aw, the original BLT(not the sandwich), could you explain it? You are closer to Mississippi than I am.

Joewr, representing the management--until they catch up with me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom