A Non-Texas Question....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is great stuff guys...ummm...guys? Where did ScubaBaby go...is this a troll?...lol...(I don't believe anything I hear...and now nothing that I see.)

Darn it, Jim, I'm a scuba diver, not a techie.

Gimme a break, I'm still getting used to how this board works! And I've seen the picture of the Warhammer Maneuver, thanks. I think I'll keep my happy a** in my suit.

Seawolf

What do you think the 3am night dives are all about?

While sitting in my office on a semi-beautiful Texas Sunday morning - looking at a pile of paper that I REALLY should get to work on, I thought to myself; "Self, why not take a peek at the ole' scuba board for just a minute before you start your incredibly productive day." An hour and a half later, I'm still on this damned thing! I hadn't read this thread before and have laughed OUT LOUD several times! Thanks folks. AND, Ontario Diver-if I may, I'd like to steal your quote; "These are Texans. To them, subtlety is using a silencer. " It's priceless.

Am saying to my self; “Dweebster, you’ve GOT to go to work NOW-“

just another reason why I just visit Texas

Originally posted by TexasMike
Tom,

I think we've solved the problem with your shorty wetsuit! Thigh High Stockings! Now we just have to attach the 6-inch spike heels to your fins. (and I can picture the look that Michelle is giving me for just suggesting such a thing LOL :devilish: )

--(Singing, "I'm just a sweet Transvestite" from Rocky Horror) TexasMike

If I see him enter the water in this I may never dive again!

And shame on you for perverting such a good song as Sweet Transvestite...sheesh

about this thread! Seems to me this is not in good taste...Shall we delete it? 0r, better yet, let's highlight it with HUGE letters in RED! And, Syruss, how is the count down coming? Are you dreaming of St. Th. and 80 deg F water every night? 80 deg, Syruss, 80 deg and 100+ vis! Drool on! Oh yes, you will be able to down load an app for the CANDY A_S DIVERS CLUB in the near future...you may just want to join after St. Th.

Joewr...:wink:

I thought that subtleties in Texas were using something under .40cal, I used to think that silencers were for formal occasions, then I thought, 'how will everyone know that one of the kin just got hitched, if they can't hear the blasts?' I think I need some clarification here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom