A repository of 3D print STL sources

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can he send you a pic above water?
Yes Sir.

He was nice enough to send me one, I can get better pics close up when I get home. The design is ok, but I think it could be better.

Here's the best pics I have right now.

thumbnail.jpg

Is this what you're looking for?

1701435674263.png

1701435907548.png

Here's the link to Onshape. You can create the STLs and adjust the measurements. The through holes are 10mm, which is perfect for 3/8" bungee. It's extruded 25mm. Onshape

Is this what you're looking for?

Here's the link to Onshape. You can create the STLs and adjust the measurements. The through holes are 10mm, which is perfect for 3/8" bungee. It's extruded 25mm. Onshape
Close... I know you guys are spoiled in FL with all that water north of 50F! I need something with a little meet to be able to pull out with thick gloves... maybe like a pinch tab on it? Like 1/2" "fin" sticking out?

What do you think?

Close... I know you guys are spoiled in FL with all that water north of 50F! I need something with a little meet to be able to pull out with thick gloves... maybe like a pinch tab on it? Like 1/2" "fin" sticking out?

What do you think?
Like this???

1701436700749.png

Another angle, and I rounded the handle a bit more...

1701436907307.png

Another angle, and I rounded the handle a bit more...

That looks pretty great... better then anything I could come up with. I like the rounded "handle".

Any chance you can turn it into an stl or were you just throwing out ideas? I can try printing this afternoon.

Thanks!

Is it more than a 1” cube with two holes for what looks like 3/8” shock cord? If you can describe it, I can send you an STL.

[edit] NVM. I didn’t see the below posts.

It's saying the file is too large. Click on the link to Onshape. In the bottom left you'll see the name "BungeeTerminus". Right click and select "Export".

I increased the file size allowed... so here it is.

Attachments

• BungeeTerminus.stl
    7.9 MB · Views: 49

Back
Top Bottom