A repository of 3D print STL sources

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I increased the file size allowed... so here it is.
The perks of being the boss:D

Appreciate it Sir, I'll get some printed this weekend and post pictures.

I flipped the ring here... Onshape

1701440415563.png

Attachments

• BungeeTerminus2.stl
    8.8 MB · Views: 44
I have to say, while I might not be all that good on it, I do love the design process. I've learned a lot, but have so much more to learn.

I have to say, while I might not be all that good on it, I do love the design process. I've learned a lot, but have so much more to learn.
Well I am appreciative of your time and effort. I love printing, but with a family and making memories while they still like me I have very little time to do anything else but hit print and walk away. One day I'll have time

Well I am appreciative of your time and effort. I love printing, but with a family and making memories while they still like me I have very little time to do anything else but hit print and walk away. One day I'll have time
De nada. Again, let me know if the dimensions need to be adjusted. Easy enough to do. FWIW, I don't think you'd need any supports on the BungeeTerminus2. I don't know if it provides enough of a purchase, but that can be adjusted too.

One more attempt. Did you check dimensions yet?

1701613527017.png

Attachments

• BungeeTerminus3.stl
    8.1 MB · Views: 49
One more time... this one is for 1/4" or 7mm bungee...

1701623775360.png

Attachments

• BungeeTerminus7mm (1).stl
    7.6 MB · Views: 53

Back
Top Bottom