A spoiled rotten newbie from Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laser:
Can't help ya with the cuties as I keep them for myself, but if you want to get wet at Haigh or in the lake let me know. It ain't Belize, but it's water.

Welcome spotmeter!
I can't help with the cuties either but if you get the urge to get some underwater time let me know.
Later
Tom

I can't believe how many people have replied to my "hello world" post. Scubaboard is a very cool place. I belong to lots of other messageboards on the web for rock climbing, photography and other interests, and have never seen a group this welcoming and helpful. I'm glad I found y'all.

I think I'll even put my pic up in my profile! Who knows... ;-)

Bluefish:
I'm not too far from you. Make sure you hit Haigh Quarry and Pearl Lake when you get back from Belize. I'm sure they will compare favorably!
I've heard that about quarry diving. Plus, no annoying salt water taste...

spotmeter:
Hi all -- Just want to say thanks to this site. After lots of lurking and learning, I plotted my OW certification and first dives for Belize. I'm definitely hooked for life. I'm looking forward to learning about scuba, and maybe someday being able to give something back to the community. In the meantime, any cute scuba women in Chicago looking for an early-30s diving buddy, let me know. Now if scubaboard helps me out with that, I'll truly be in awe...

I am sure that I can't help you about that, just because I am Egyptian and I am far away from Chicago. I am giving you a worm welcome from Egypt. If you want anything from Egypt about diving (other than women) I can help you

Have a nice day and have a safe dive

Sorry I am a MAN---cant help you with one of your requests---Try the singles place--- Or better yet GO DIVING THATS how I met my Wife!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom