A spoiled rotten newbie from Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
I'm sure some Cub's tickets could help your search for a cutie. I already have mine for the July 18th game against Milwaukee.
Condolences. You realize you're going to miss the annual Jim Haigh Memorial Dive to watch the Brewers spew cheese all over the most beautiful park in baseball? :frown2:

Phaethon:
By whom..?
Heh. And who said British humour was all about toilets and spankings? :Kissy:

Laser:
Can't help ya with the cuties as I keep them for myself, but if you want to get wet at Haigh or in the lake let me know. It ain't Belize, but it's water.

How about a get-togeather at Haigh before the rototillers show up?

MgicTwnger:
If you don't get there early a spot on the lawn can be hard to find. It's turning into quite the party!

I hope to be there but my schedule this summer is looking so hectic that I'm trying not to promise anything new.

MgicTwnger:

Then it would have to be soon. I think classes start first week of May. I didn't make it there Sunday, so I'm definitely looking at this Sunday, 8am.

Laser:
Then it would have to be soon. I think classes start first week of May. I didn't make it there Sunday, so I'm definitely looking at this Sunday, 8am.
No can do, I'm heading for Mermet this weekend. How about April?

MgicTwnger:

I'm heading out to Bonne Terr this weekend - but any other - count me in too.....!

I'd love to see what Haigh is like w/o training classes and algae bloom going on.....

MgicTwnger:

I'm game. Easy hour drive for me so almost anytime will do if I'm not working.

Back
Top Bottom