A spoiled rotten newbie from Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spotmeter

Reaction score
Hi all -- Just want to say thanks to this site. After lots of lurking and learning, I plotted my OW certification and first dives for Belize. I'm definitely hooked for life. I'm looking forward to learning about scuba, and maybe someday being able to give something back to the community. In the meantime, any cute scuba women in Chicago looking for an early-30s diving buddy, let me know. Now if scubaboard helps me out with that, I'll truly be in awe...

spotmeter:
Hi all -- Just want to say thanks to this site. After lots of lurking and learning, I plotted my OW certification and first dives for Belize. I'm definitely hooked for life. I'm looking forward to learning about scuba, and maybe someday being able to give something back to the community. In the meantime, any cute scuba women in Chicago looking for an early-30s diving buddy, let me know. Now if scubaboard helps me out with that, I'll truly be in awe...

Can't help ya with the cuties as I keep them for myself, but if you want to get wet at Haigh or in the lake let me know. It ain't Belize, but it's water.

spotmeter:

If you want the "cuties" to notice you then put up a profile picture. That's the fastest way to do it. By the way, welcome aboard.

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Good place to learn, compare, argue. :krach: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

You want Scuba help and a girlfriend arranged? Anything else? :54:

don
:sly:

Welcome to the board.

As for the cuties, let's see what I can do.....

:bic:

Hope that helps! If it doesn't, you might try putting up your pic, although everyone knows most cuties value a guy who knows how to serve up compliments, compassion, and reassurance over a dude who looks like a model from Abercrombie and Fitch. Of course a fat bank account never hurts. . . .

:wink:

Put your picture on your profile!

spotmeter:

Hi Spotmeter:
Welcome to scuba board!
I'm sure some Cub's tickets could help your search for a cutie. I already have mine for the July 18th game against Milwaukee.
Sea ya there!

Back
Top Bottom