A very bad week in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would grab the chance given by GDI without a second of hesitation.
So somehow I have to agree with Dennis

Mania

Diver Dennis:
After reading through this and other threads on this subject, I have to say that your reply to GDI is a very telling one, BB. Especially this line...

I can't see a person who has already gone through the amount of training you would have to achieve the certs in your bio, this dosen't make sense to me. I could imagine a new diver saying that but not someone who is an instructor themselves.

Dennis,

You captured my thoughts exactly.

(That sound you hear is my open mind closing!)

Jeff

I must say Mania, I had the same initial impression you did when this thread began but have since changed my mind.

Bruciebabe:
However I am in the British Midlands and you are in Florida. By the time I have found the time, paid for the airfare, car hire, accomodation etc I may just as well do a full cave course as a (free) cave diving review...
Currently I am a bit traumatised by the whole training and instruction thing. :dramaqueen:

...When I have the time, money and inclination I will probably do a full cave course. ...
That sums it up I think................a lot of air, no substance.

mania:
I would grab the chance given by GDI without a second of hesitation.
So somehow I have to agree with Dennis

Mania

hmmm BrucieBabe bad choice on your part, at least a very bad explanation for not taking up GDI on his offer. Many a diver has flown to the states to take classes from GDI - with no guarantee of any kind that they would leave with a C-card.

I believe the credibility meter has just hit the all time low mark.:coffin:

(note to El Orans - I think we need a couple of credibility meter smilies for such threads:D )

-s

Gilless:
Many a diver has flown to the states to take classes from GDI - with no guarantee of any kind that they would leave with a C-card.

I'm one of them.
And for a Pole flying to Florida is way more expensive than for a Brit.
:D
Mania

Apparently BrucieBabe isn't getting the support and comforting he was looking for on this board.

SparticleBrane:

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom