Abalone opener dive and barbeque

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

renpirate:
I would be interested as well. I am sure I could rent a Kayak.
Larry has a kayak, I'll see if he'll loan it. If not there are a few other people around I know that have kayaks. I'll see what I can do.

Or,

We could just forget about kayaks and dive off my boat.

ZKY:
Larry has a kayak, I'll see if he'll loan it. If not there are a few other people around I know that have kayaks. I'll see what I can do.

Or,

We could just forget about kayaks and dive off my boat.

Now your talkin'! I would love the chance to dive off your boat again. But I'm okay with 'yaks. It would be great to dive with ya, Andy. I have 2 kayaks, I'll bring 'em both.

Andy-

I was probably going to camp at Ocean Cove that weekend and would love to join you guys.

Gary

Scuba Cowboy:
Now your talkin'! I would love the chance to dive off your boat again. But I'm okay with 'yaks. It would be great to dive with ya, Andy. I have 2 kayaks, I'll bring 'em both.

I am always up for the boat, but Kayaks would be great too! Although it would be nice to do the boat and try out my doubles.

garyh20ski:
Andy-

I was probably going to camp at Ocean Cove that weekend and would love to join you guys.

Gary

We look forward to meeting you. The more the merrier!

OK,

If we get this to happen on Monday or Tuesday then we have a full boat as of now,.. if we use the boat.

Me
Dale
Andy
Gary

I can take a max of 4.
You guys please don't invite anyone else or it's going to end up in someone being left behind and bad feelings.
If other people insist on joining in then we will have to go to kayaks or shore diving.

Eric-

I am in for sure. I just bought a medium size RIB which can handle 3-4 divers if the group grows. I would also be up for kayaks. Just let me know what you guys think.

Gary

garyh20ski:
Eric-

I am in for sure. I just bought a medium size RIB which can handle 3-4 divers if the group grows. I would also be up for kayaks. Just let me know what you guys think.

Gary
New RIB?

Which Gary is this, Gary Wilson or Gary Johnson? Or a different Gary altogether.

I'm confused.

Well if there is room, I would be up for a boat dive :) or even some kayak diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom