aced my dm exams today... yay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats!! ...I was told that the majority is really from the PADI book and the Knowledge reviews. I have jumped around the encyclopedia and it's interesting :-/ I expect this to take a while, a year or more, I have been enjoying my dive time with the instructors. I am lucky to have some fun, knowledgeable individuals mentoring me.

Jim, you could not even pick up the Encyclopedia and do well on the exams. There was only 1 question I think where the Encyclopedia might have helped, but it really wasn't necessary. I'm going through the Encyclopedia now to further my knowledge and because I have the time and know that I'll need it when I want to move on to Instructor level. At that point I can review as opposed to trying to learn it from scratch.

Congrats on the perfect score. I finally received my DM a couple weeks ago. I found the academics were really not too bad. Being an old fat guy, my difficulty was the stamina exercises. Just remember on the demos, go slow, exaggerate your movements and pause to emphasize key elements. Keep going, the hard part is over.

Congratulations. I'm just at the very beginning of the Dive Con 3 part progression, but can't wait to dive in :D

Back
Top Bottom