Votes: 48 16.0%
  • 61 to 70

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 71 +

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, I admit it, I'm usually the oldest guy on the dive boat at age 56. Once in a while I meet someone older who calls me sonny.:deadfish:

42 and some-days I tend to feel 80 physically upper torso has seemed to take a set on old age.... I have a hard time reaching valves for shut down drills......I swear sometimes I think tanks would be better mounted upside down and the valves cadged then all you would have to do is reach down to either side to shut off your posts....... although the pucker factor might be up if you get the isolator valve pointed is the wrong direction:wacko:
...... not DIR so I guess this would be out of the question.

Stingray81888 once bubbled...
I'm only 14

In some ways I'm glad I'm not 14 again, but in others, I envy you. What will diving be like when you're 60? :confused: Boy, that would be a good question to post on the forum.

Barracuda2

I'm 34 and planning to dive until i'm well over a 100

46 year old but with a maturity level trying to play catch up! I've always wanted to dive from the days of "Sea Hunt" but just took me a while. For Sale: 1 set of abused golf clubs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom