Additional Fees for UW Photogs in Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe with the Celebrate the Seas photo event coming to the PI, some idiot thought they could shake down world renown photogs like David Doubilet and the Taylors for the silly fee... :wink:

What? Me just came back from Anilao, nothing was said! If it's true, than it'll suck!
:shakehead

Ed.

Saw a group of "reef walkers", during our dive at the Cathedral. Those ******ers were so over weighted that they were actually walking on the reef. One of them happened to be a "dugong" that 2 DMs have to carry him around diving. Another ******er was holding a blow up porcupine fish, just to show to his gf. I should have stab them, instead of showing them the finger! Those are the ones that should be paying more! :mad:

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
Saw a group of "reef walkers", during our dive at the Cathedral. Those ******ers were so over weighted that they were actually walking on the reef. One of them happened to be a "dugong" that 2 DMs have to carry him around diving. Another ******er was holding a blow up porcupine fish, just to showing his gf. I should have stab them, instead of showing them the finger! Those are the ones that should be paying more! :mad:

Ed.
:11: :shakehead

Koreans????? :wink:

Ed_Dman:
Saw a group of "reef walkers", during our dive at the Cathedral. Those ******ers were so over weighted that they were actually walking on the reef. One of them happened to be a "dugong" that 2 DMs have to carry him around diving. Another ******er was holding a blow up porcupine fish, just to show to his gf. I should have stab them, instead of showing them the finger! Those are the ones that should be paying more! :mad:

Ed.
actually, they should be paying for check out dives and if they don't pass up to snuff, not be allowed to dive at all....

Axua:
I heard or read somewhere that one of the arguments was exactly because photopro's make money from selling the pictures they have the 'privilege' of paying for the fee because they make money from what they have photographed

in that case the Taliban's and Iraqi's should start charging the war photographer..
jesuz christ! how many of the photogs on the PPD make money off their photos??? ONE!

that's versus the 20-odd or so of us who carry cameras underwater for the freaking fun of it!

it's like saying car owners should pay large taxes because we win money racing in the monacco grand prix!

idiots! aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Jag

Mike Veitch:
actually, they should be paying for check out dives and if they don't pass up to snuff, not be allowed to dive at all....
wait... let me call korean air and tell them to scratch the philippines off their destination list

Jag

Back
Top Bottom