Advice Needed - Diving Trip to Philippines in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are many diving operations on Malapascua Island. Here's another link which might help: Dive operators

bill22

Pretty dammed clear pics from Dauin you posted and quite sure I was lucky enough to see the same little creatures ~ below are some additions from my (not quite so professional looking as yours) shots from the muck dives in Dauin. Must admit though, whilst the muck diving was excellent, my favourite encounter there was on the small reef the far end of the Dauin muck dive location, when I came across this beautiful 1m + Barracuda having a clean -- excellent.

IMG_14311.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_1397e.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_13851.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_13382.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_13452.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

PS: Not sure why I can't get full size images to show in post - back to the drawing board ?

Thanks, you have some nice shots here too :) To post full size photos click on the button that has the graphic of mountains with the sun. When the popup appears, post the url where the photo is located and click okay.

Here are a few photos from 2 1/2 years ago from my trip to Malapascua. I had only been shooting u/w photos a couple of months. These were taken with a Canon A630 in an Ikelite Housing and Ikelite DS125 Substrobe.

n843784243_186656_1641.jpg

n843784243_186657_1825.jpg

n843784243_186662_2651.jpg

n843784243_186690_8260.jpg

n843784243_186698_9932.jpg

n843784243_186686_7438.jpg

I would go to Puerto Galera,but not stay in Sabang too many people that time of year.But look for a Resort and Dive Shop thats close to the Dive sites check yahoo Puerto Galera.

Moalboal in Cebu emerged as one of the top dive spots lately. Pescador Island has thresher sharks all the time, often hunting the sardines there. Stay in Cabana Beach Resort and dive with Savedra Dive Center, the most professional outfit there. Check Savedra's website, it's very comprehensive and has also lots of nice video clips. They arrange also transfers and accommodation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom