advice on rental car in nassau? (sorry, boring)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yaml

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
my wife and i are attending an anesthesia meeting at atlantis and need advice on a rental car agency to use; diving with stuart dso all okay there; looked at all the "usual" suspects but saw virgo - anyone dealt with them? prefer to give my money to local businesses but don't want to be taken for a ride; thanks much

Virgo rents car is probably the cheapest but there is a brand new rental car group of offices right at the exit for arrivals at the airport

Virgo rents car is probably the cheapest but there is a brand new rental car group of offices right at the exit for arrivals at the airport
thanks; guess i will have to call them cos emails are coming back as undeliverable; recommend pre rental over the internet or have good luck just renting as a walk in? normally i prebook just to avoid any surprises; this way i know the "total" cost ahead of time rather than getting nickel and dimed to death; thanks for info

---------- Post Merged at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:55 AM ----------

by the way - re: water temp: recommend renting a 5 mm or 3 mm suit? heard the water temps will be ~73-75; i do all my diving in 85 degree water with a rashguard - haven't been in cooler water for 20 years; my wife and i are getting a bit "t hin blooded" so will probably opt for thicker suit just to be safe; thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom