Advice required

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have been diving a while in the UK with a 15 litre and pony, I have just recently purchsed twin 7s and wish to know the best set up either back plate and wing or a sturdy BCD, :06: I have already tried my Aqua lung Diva and do not like the positioning.
Advice especially from ladies who are 5'2" ish would be appreciated

Girlsaloud:
I have been diving a while in the UK with a 15 litre and pony, I have just recently purchsed twin 7s and wish to know the best set up either back plate and wing or a sturdy BCD, :06: I have already tried my Aqua lung Diva and do not like the positioning.
Advice especially from ladies who are 5'2" ish would be appreciated
I'm just over 5'3", I switched from a Diva to a BP/wings and will NEVER go back. The standard size plate works even for us "vertically challenged."

I'm just diving singles right now, but I know several women about my height diving doubles and they exclusively use a BP/wing.

Good luck and welcome to Scubaboard. Do a search and you'll find the topic of backplates/wings and doules discussed before.

Back
Top Bottom