Aeris Velocity XP size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nidankempo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

A friend of mine who is getting started in diving wants a pair of Velocity XP fins. His shoe is a size 11, what would be the proper fin to put him in ? Regular or XL? Looks like Aeris recommend both Regular and XL for size 11. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Stephen

Doug thanks for the prompt reply! On side note all of my gear is Oceanic and I could not be happier! You guys make some fantastic products, kudos to both Oceanic, Aeris as well as Hollis Gear.

Thanks again,
-Stephen

Hey All... I just purchased the Aeris Velocity XP. I've done a good amount of research but there are a couple of things that I cant tell. First, Aeris and Oceanic are run by the same guy... does that mean that the Oceanic Vortex V-16 and the Aeris Velocity XP are the exact same fin with two different brand names on it? And the second is, why did they discontinue the manufacture of the aeris velocity xp?.. does that mean I dont have a warranty with it? Does it also mean that I will be able to use Vortex V-16 replacement parts with it? Anyway... if someone could help me out that would be awesome!
K. Rico

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom