After DEMA Meltdown... How to get in on ScubaBoard's PARTY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
OK folks, this is the party to end all parties! We will be providing the BEST GIG with the BEST FOOD, Live music and best of all: TONS of ScubaBoardians to dance and visit with. You really won't want to miss this, even if you don't get to go to DEMA at all. Saturday night, right after DEMA at a destination to yet be announced (we have the chef already) we will meet for the largest SB party EVER. We hope to have many of the DEMA antendees in town, so you can rub elbows and hips with reps from throughout the industry. We hope to have plenty of Door prizes as we celebrate the end of yet another DEMA.

Be there, or be square!

BTW, we will be taking a special collection for Matt the Wonderboy's Dive in the Keys while we are having fun. Who knows... he might just show up as a guest of honor! :D

Correct Dennis! I am counting on you to set the pace for everyone! :D

NetDoc:
Correct Dennis! I am counting on you to set the pace for everyone! :D
the race is on..... I'm in!! :)

Finally i know what Cardzard was on about in his PM! I forgot all about DEMA, might make this trip/party, we'll see.

Chad Carney:
Good thinking Pete!

If you're supplying the chef, I'll kick in a bunch of fish!

Chad
I'll eat some. Are you bringing grouper?:D

Chad, that just sounds delicious!

Hi Pete,

Might well drop in, I am flying over to cover DEMA for the mag, so will be arriving Monday and leaving on the Sunday, so might as well get on the flight with a major hangover...

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom