After DEMA Meltdown... How to get in on ScubaBoard's PARTY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve! The old DEMA drinking crew reunite... Just need to get Dave on board, if his lip has healed up from his old 'kissing a nurse shark' routine...

Mark

Sounds like a plan!!! I can handle a party!!!

I'm up for a SB party. Let me know if I can help.

Sounds Great Pete, I haven't been around much lately but I do know how the SBer's can party. Jeff (ReefGuy) and I should be going to DEMA for some tech classes courtesy of the Sheriff's Office. So if that works out we will definitely be at the:sblogo: party.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Looking forward to meeting some of you at the SB party. I am always ready for a party. My whole trip will be a party!

Safe diving, Matt.

Ooo Ooo...count me in! A little birdie told me about the DEMA SB get together and I am SO IN!! Have to get location details so I can get lodging nearby. WOOHOO! :)

Somebody mention RUM??? Oh, they mentioned a party. I am in!!

Hey Jenny...are ya bringing the Hermit Crab? I will have two of my little anchors in tow...girls ages 10 and 12. :)

Yep, planning on bringing Hermit Crab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom