After DEMA Meltdown... How to get in on ScubaBoard's PARTY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilless:
..true...so in which direction would one drive the 80 miles from the convention hall? We know it can't be east or west, we would need our scuba gear....
Uh...80 more or less....south-east-ish. I didn't mapquest it or anything...I'm not that organized. :) East on the Beeline, South on the 95.

But SURELY Netdoc hasn't given up hope on someplace a bit more...centrally located to the convention center. When he does...I'll be there with dancing shoes on! :dance:

I heard a rumor there was to be a gathering... a gathering of old salts and young pups, trusty shellbacks and scurvy pollywogs and all in between... but where????
Rick

so, rick, does this mean you are coming?????

H2Andy:
so, rick, does this mean you are coming?????
It might... I'll be down at DEMA for at least Saturday, hopefully Friday as well, staying for the SSI TechXR meeting on Sunday. So if there's a SB party then I'd hope to be there. Only problem is that so far it's a stealth party and I can't seem to find it :D
Rick

sweet!

too too sweet

I was planning on attending DEMA on thursday/friday returning to work Sat at 0600. Hmm Now I am going to review my available time off and think about putting in for Sat and Sunday off....

The hints are in - O.K. Net Doc. Just where is this party gonna be? At the Lion's Den in Bonaire or at J. Dawgs Place in Duval County??

Enquiring minds want to know....

Anyone want to get together for a pre-party? Coming in late on Monday and unfortunately have to leave Thursday morning. Would love to say "hi" though!

Tom Smedley:
The hints are in - O.K. Net Doc. Just where is this party gonna be? At the Lion's Den in Bonaire or at J. Dawgs Place in Duval County??

Enquiring minds want to know....

Not that I was overly fond of the Lion's Den, but it was convenient. :D

One thing I'm going to do while at DEMA is to check out the DEMA specials to Bonaire. I could handle another week at Buddy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom