Aggie Diver Jokes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Since Aggie jokes are a Texas phenomenon, it's only appropriate that in this section, we poke fun at our Aggie Diver friends (including me, Class of '88).

So create and share an Aggie Diver joke in the true tradition of other Aggie Jokes.

Bonus points given for the ones that cause me to choke on my beverage of choice or splatter the screen because I laughed before I swallowed.

Did you hear about the Aggie Diver that got confused and spit in his wetsuit and then peed in his mask?

Since I'm surrounded by a Longhorn family (my hubby works there, my daughter is in her senior year there) I look forward to some serious Aggie humor ....... can't wait to see what you guys come up with!! :D

Did you hear about the aggies who drowned at Twin Lakes over the weekend? They were riding in the open bed of pickup when it crashed into the lake and sank. It was reported they couldn't get the tailgate open.

Geaux Tigers!

Q: How do you sink a submarine which is manned by Aggies?

A: Have a diver knock on the hatch.

Two Aggie divers go spear-fishing. They catch a lot of fish and return to the shore.
The first one says, “I hope you remember the spot where we caught all those fish.”
The other answers, “Yes, I made an 'X' on the side of the boat to mark the spot.”
“You idiot!” cries the first, “How do you know we will get the same boat tomorrow?”

Some Aggies from College Station were on a camping trip. The mosquitoes were so fierce, they had to hide under their blankets to avoid being bitten. Then one of them saw some lightning bugs and said to the others, "We might as well give up. They are coming after us with flashlights."

Three Texas divers were on a diving trip to Malaysia they got caught by some of the Moslem extremists over there. There were a UT grad, a Rice grad, and an Aggie waiting to be executed. The Moslem extremists decide to execute the Texans. It was an old-fashioned execution with a firing squad. Of course, these guys didn't want to die, so they needed a plan.

The UT grad said, "I have an idea... follow my lead."

So, when it was time for the UT grad's execution, the man put on his blindfold and made him line up against a wall.

"Do you have any last words?" he asked. "No." the UT grad replied.

"Ok then... we're set. Ready.... aim...."

"TORNADO!" the UT grad yelled out, pointing. The gunmen all turned around, and he escaped!

The Rice grad and the Aggie saw this. So, when it was time for the Rice grad's execution, the man put on the Rice grad's blindfold and made him line up against a wall. "Do you have any last words?" he asked. "No." the Rice grad replied.

"FLOOD!" the Rice grad yelled out, pointing. The gunmen all turned around, and he escaped, too!

Now the Aggie understood this. So, when it was time for the Aggie's execution, the man put on the Aggie's blindfold and made him line up against a wall. "Do you have any last words?" he asked. "No." the Aggie replied.

"FIRE!"

Did you hear about the Aggie who always wore his deck shoes to the Rudder Building? He thought it was the college sailing club.

Eww, that's lame.

How about the Aggie who refused to go to the Dixie Chicken...he thought it was unpatriotic. :cluck:

How do you kill an aggie?
Put a scratch and sniff sticker on the bottom of a pool.

How do you keep a an Aggie busy? Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper.

:D

Back
Top Bottom