Ahoy from Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

I am not familiar with the website, but will take a look after work tonight. Thanks for the info!!!

Lobo

As a Razorback living in Texas, Welcome!

Got Open water certified as an enlisted squid in Uncle Sam’s Navy at Gitmo way back in 1989. . . .

Ocean Enterprises? I was not at Gitmo (or a squid at all) but got certified at Ocean Enterprises in San Diego, and they proudly advertised having a branch at Gitmo.

Welcome to SB.

Ocean Enterprises? I was not at Gitmo (or a squid at all) but got certified at Ocean Enterprises in San Diego, and they proudly advertised having a branch at Gitmo.

Welcome to SB.
My Instructors name was David Smylie. I thought he was doing this on his own or as part of Gitmo's Welfare and Rec. He was on active duty at the time, I'm pretty sure.

Very nice website, thank you for sharing!!!

Lobo

Dropped off my 95's today for hydro, viis, and fills. Will keep in touch with you, maybe we can set something up soon.

Lobo

Back
Top Bottom