Ahoy from Hungary!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deepy

Reaction score
I am new to this forum, but I like the idea well. I am a hungarian woman, and a fan of all kind of water-sports. I have a NAUI advanced level. I started with diving just this year, but it was the most fascinating experience in my life. So I think, I will explore the sees during the next 40 years.

Deepy,

I see you took my advice and introduced yourself to everyone else! Folks, meet Deepy! We met over yonder and she sounded like one of us!

Joewr...watch this spot for important future announcements

Welcome aboard Deepy,

From your comments it sounds like you are an addict so you will fit in just fine here! And if ya know and can put up with Joewr you must be an okay person.

So what kind of diving is there to do in your country? Do you have an links to and dive sites should we happen to visit some time?

Thanks

Deepy;

Welcome from the "Great White North". Glad you are on the Board. I hope that you dive in proper water - cold :D

Welcome Deepy !!

It is always nice to welcome new members to the boards !!

So welcome and enjoy the best boards in the net !!

Manogr from still :sunny: Greece !

and here's another welcome from Canada. You'll have a grand time here learning stuff, making new friends, and have fun

Have a blast in the best place to do your SI.

There is no possibility to dive in Hungary,
but we are close to the kroatian seeside, so I made most of my 30 dives in the Adriatic. The rest was in a former pebble-mine in Hungary, wich is good for practice the UW-orientation, because you cannot see anything.

Deepy

Pleased you've joined the ScubaBoard ranks!

If joewr thinks your one of us....its a good thing - as long as your not one off him ie. joewr = :loopy:

Anyway, welcome on board - :bounce:

Welcome, Deepy, from NJ.
If you know Joewr, then you know all about this board.
Enjoy the fun and the facts, it's a great place.
good luck,
Miked

and Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

waiting on the story of the meeting

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom