Air Fills at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never had a 'bad fill' there, never had to wait longer than 15 minutes for a fill.

It pays to tip!!!

1 1/2 hour wait for Dutch Springs. I'd rather not dive.

Never had a 'bad fill' there, never had to wait longer than 15 minutes for a fill.

It pays to tip!!!

Ohh .. so thats how it works ... pay more and they put your tanks ahead of everyones ?

Ohh .. so thats how it works ... pay more and they put your tanks ahead of everyones ?

It's called taking care of the people that take care of you. For the record, I have every reason to believe that my tanks are left in the queue with everyone else's tanks. But confidentally, I don't wait for my tanks, and I never get a 'hot fill' that everyone complains about.

It's a lot better than backing my truck up to where it's in everyone else's way (yes, you people that do that should have your tires flattened), barging my way into the fill shack, dropping my eighteen tanks and their feet, rolling my eyes at them when they say it's going to take a while to get my tanks filled and then getting pissed off because you came back twice already and they're still not done yet. Think about it, put yourself in their shoes, who would you rather work with???

1 1/2 hour wait for Dutch Springs. I'd rather not dive.

Um, what's your average surface interval???

It's called taking care of the people that take care of you. For the record, I have every reason to believe that my tanks are left in the queue with everyone else's tanks. But confidentally, I don't wait for my tanks, and I never get a 'hot fill' that everyone complains about.

It's a lot better than backing my truck up to where it's in everyone else's way (yes, you people that do that should have your tires flattened), barging my way into the fill shack, dropping my eighteen tanks and their feet, rolling my eyes at them when they say it's going to take a while to get my tanks filled and then getting pissed off because you came back twice already and they're still not done yet. Think about it, put yourself in their shoes, who would you rather work with???

I can understand that and by the way it wasn't my truck it was my brother in-laws.

Just kidding about the truck:D

I didn't even know Dutch Springs refilled air in tanks. I would probably go elsewhere. Depending on where you live I would go to Aqua Ventures Welcome To Aqua Ventures, Divers Den Divers Den, Maryland's First Dive Store, Scuba Diving Classes and Equipment, East Coast Diver East Coast Diver LLC Home or Atlantic Edge Diving Learn to Scuba Dive, Scuba Diving Classes, Scuba Diving Lessons to get my air refilled, I don't know how much I would trust the air refills at the Springs, especially my first time after hearing they had bad air at one point.

I didn't even know Dutch Springs refilled air in tanks. I would probably go elsewhere. Depending on where you live I would go to Aqua Ventures Welcome To Aqua Ventures, Divers Den Divers Den, Maryland's First Dive Store, Scuba Diving Classes and Equipment, East Coast Diver East Coast Diver LLC Home or Atlantic Edge Diving Learn to Scuba Dive, Scuba Diving Classes, Scuba Diving Lessons to get my air refilled, I don't know how much I would trust the air refills at the Springs, especially my first time after hearing they had bad air at one point.

^For what it is worth...I will have no PROBLEM getting my tanks filled there again. Dutch Springs has alway been a First Rate operation. (in my opinion) Out of the thousands of tanks they fill every weekend, it is a testiment to thier efforts that this was a one day, limited issue. Not everyone there that day recieved bad air. It was by all definition a isolated problem.

It is your right to chose were and with who you get your tanks filled, I for one will continue to fill my tanks there when I am visiting the site.

By the way I was one of the people who got a bad fill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom