Question Air Hog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But it does solve the gas hog issue no? :wink:

In all seriousness, if I was diving OC recreationally, I'd steer them towards a twinset and get a doubles primer from the local GUE shop.

And how does this help him when he’s a vacation diver?

1) My bad knees tell your doubles to take a flying leap.

2) I don’t do squeezy sh*t

Just started diving a small BM CCR. My passion for Great Lakes wrecks made a SM CCR a no-go.
You probably know I'm joking but some other folks might not.

I have one I just haven’t commissioned it yet, thanks.
Try it, it really accelerated my progress when I tried to reduce my sac …

Too complex for me… too many failure points for my liking and the need for bailout gas.
Pretty sure it was a joke 😂

OMG, you sound like the PADI AOW instructor that was trash talking my CCR class at the same dive site. She was loudly saying that rebreathers were useless because you’d have to bail out to open circuit.

🤣😂
Absolutely not trash talking CCR, I envy you CCR diver types. I just think you have to be a much better driver.

Actually I think what would work for me is a pony bottle, would help me relax on some of these dive boat operations here in South Florida. Seems silly to me that here in North America we don't have first stage redundancy other than a buddy.

I should take a solo diver class.

OMG, you sound like the PADI AOW instructor that was trash talking my CCR class at the same dive site. She was loudly saying that rebreathers were useless because you’d have to bail out to open circuit.

🤣😂
or bailout to another CCR (my long term goal)

Actually I think what would work for me is a pony bottle, would help me relax on some of these dive boat operations here in South Florida. Seems silly to me that here in North America we don't have first stage redundancy other than a buddy.

I should take a solo diver class.

How many dives do you have? 100 minimum for solo class.

Back
Top Bottom