Airfare down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toofunnie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
We booked our trip for next March to Roatan for a great price last Tuesday $482/pp. Just checked again this morning and fares seem to be down still so just thought I'd let anyone know who might be thinking of a trip early next year:)

Same here. We have a group going to Anthony's Key next April and we all got in r/t for under $500 on Delta.

My wife and I booked airfare for our trip to AKR in early March last night for $550/pp. Pretty good for flying from Boise, Idaho. Down from $850-$900 the previous week. We could have gone for $510, but travel time was 42-52 hours to get down there. We thought it was a joke. First trip we have been able to make it down to Roatan in a single day of travel. Even better deal now, as we don't have to pay for a hotel. And, don't forget airfare includes the Exit Fee from the island now!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Still 800+ from LAX mid March (12-19) :depressed:
Sorry Chris :( I noticed they went down two Tuesdays ago and stayed down til last week. The ones I booked are back up to $771 now :(. I watch them quite often so will post again if I see it drop again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom