Airport lounges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would imagine you have a listing of all the lounges you have access to online, like we do.

Priority Pass has an app with a lounge finder feature.

My wife and I have access to around 650 oneworld lounges worldwide. There are lounges in nearly all large international airports. There are none in the Caribbean, with the exception of Cancun, an airport we don't use. I would imagine you have a listing of all the lounges you have access to online, like we do.

Don’t have the welcome package yet. Kinda confused about Priority Pass, Centurion, Oneworld...I guess they are all different lounges.

I travel a good bit for work. I’ve found the airport lounge are useful when weather causes flight delays and cancellations. The lines to re-book flights are often shorter and more helpful in the lounge. I hope you never need this benefit on a vacation!

I use PP all over...just last week in Istanbul, Berlin and Munich....it's a great benefite with the Platnium card!

You also get...

$200.00 in annual airline fee credits. Must name airline in January.
$10 month for uber, 20 in December
$100 credit towards your Global Entry.
Priority Pass....!
Priority concert tickets
Centurion lounges,....few and far.
Delta lounge with any Delta boarding pass.
And more.

All in all, if you travel often it's a great card to have.

Omce - maybe it was Dallas? I had a long weather delay. I went to the lounge - not nearby - and when my flight was boarding the attendant took me down some back stairs to a waiting courtesy cart which dropped me at security closest to my gate. I was Amex (corporate) then. So you might ask.

I use PP all over...just last week in Istanbul, Berlin and Munich....it's a great benefite with the Platnium card!

You also get...

Priority Pass....!
Priority concert tickets
And more.

I’m Canadian so I don’t get the Uber benefit or Global Entry credit. I also chose the business platinum so I don’t get the $200 airline credit either, but my annual fee is also $200 less, which makes it a wash.

Dang! The Canadian card doesn’t have this benefit.

The Canadian card probably comes with health insurance.

You also get...

Priority Pass....!
Priority concert tickets
Delta lounge with any Delta boarding pass.
And more.

Yes, the Global Entry credit is another great benefit, though I don't know if this is available on the Canadian card, either. But going back to the original question, the lounge benefit just doesn't seem to be very useful for small airports at dive destinations.

The Canadian card probably comes with health insurance.

Probably does, and a drug plan too. :D

Sucks that smaller airport dive destinations don’t have lounges. That’s mainly the reason why I travel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom