Closed: AL19 pony $60 + shipping- SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetb4igetinthewater

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Price firm. In hydro. Been hydro'ed once. Needs VIP. Let me know if additional pictures are needed, but I think you can see the internal condition.
pony5.jpg
pony4.jpg
pony3.jpg
pony2.jpg
pony1.jpg

a good bit of corrosion under the paint but still.... Can't believe that hasn't been snatched up. Perfect size for a pony and slings very well IMHO.

Well, You can buy a brand new one for $140 with free shipping... With a new hydro date.. Hydro and Vip is at least 50 bucks.. So, If it was local it's a $40-$60 dollar depending on whats the hydro date.. New tanks are cheap these days..

Jim...

Hydoed in mid to late 2015 I think (I'll double check and post that information as it is important). So about half price of new

I'm not trying to screw up your sale... It's a good buy if it's close by and can pick it up.. Just tanks have come down in price and free shipping plus no sales tax makes buying online easy.. As the price of hydro's and VIP have gone up.. Getting new tanks are making more sense.. I know a guy that paid a LDS $95.00 + tax for a tank Hydro/VIP & fill...I get it done for $45 at my sons LDS...

Jim...

I'm not trying to screw up your sale... It's a good buy if it's close by and can pick it up.. Just tanks have come down in price and free shipping plus no sales tax makes buying online easy.. As the price of hydro's and VIP have gone up.. Getting new tanks are making more sense.. I know a guy that paid a LDS $95.00 + tax for a tank Hydro/VIP & fill...I get it done for $45 at my sons LDS...

Jim...
Jim,

I get that. I try to be fair with pricing. That is one reason why I use my VIP tools to show the internal condition. Fortunately at work, I can use the shipping department and pay corporate rates for shipping. But distance does count. If you are on the west coast, shipping will be less than the east coast.

So good news and bad news. The bad news is that the hydro sticker had the year scraped off, so it will need a new hydro. So I won't be selling it after all as it isn't worth the bother. The good news for a friend is that I will give it to a friend for free.

I can't update the thread title from my phone, but I will later when I can access a real computer

So good news and bad news. The bad news is that the hydro sticker had the year scraped off, so it will need a new hydro. So I won't be selling it after all as it isn't worth the bother. The good news for a friend is that I will give it to a friend for free.

I can't update the thread title from my phone, but I will later when I can access a real computer
Has that friend been chosen or are you taking nominations? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom