All the single ladies...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who would I rather dive with- male or female...... It depends on how hot the male is. A hot set of abs and that hipbone on a guy beats out my bestest friend..... eyecandy wins. Sorry girls. :D

I have a ripped set of abs, but to avoid exactly this sort of disorderly conduct on the dive boats, I have selflessly covered it with layers of subcutaneous fat. I need to give special thanks to the Coors brewing corporation for their kind assistance.

Beforeandafter.jpg

I have a ripped set of abs, but to avoid exactly this sort of disorderly conduct on the dive boats, I have selflessly covered it with layers of subcutaneous fat. I need to give special thanks to the Coors brewing corporation for their kind assistance.

Beforeandafter.jpg

Coors? Too bad...Now, Coronas...

I just haven't found a group of women in the same area that I could coordinate together to go diving. But I would if I could.

I have met many women that I would love to dive with again, but they are spread across the country and we all have different schedules. It's hard to put together an all girl trip in the middle of Houston :(

I just haven't found a group of women in the same area that I could coordinate together to go diving. But I would if I could.

I have met many women that I would love to dive with again, but they are spread across the country and we all have different schedules. It's hard to put together an all girl trip in the middle of Houston :(

If you manage to do so and are willing to tolerate a newbie, would you let me know?

I'll see if I can't round up a few others who might also be interested. Unfortunately, many of my friends refuse to get in cold (cooler than bathwater) water so this might be a futile effort. We'll see.

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :)

Beforeandafter.jpg

Awwww. That is So sweet! My hubby has done the same thing. the pics above are like a before and after of Erick....... And Erick still wins over eye candy, for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom