Aloha from Kona Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KonaPhotoNut

Registered
Reaction score
Winter waves and Whales are here! Water is a little cold (75-76) but sure beats No. California (47-53). :D

Just starting our 4th year as a 6 pack dive charter business after working for several other local "cattle boat" shops. It sure is nice to cater to small groups, mostly families, rather than the "get 'em on and get 'em off" mentality. :angrymob:

You can check out my day job at UnderwaterAdventuresHawaii.com :)

We just returned from 2 weeks in the Philippines - Atlantis Resort - Puerto Galera
Blue ring octopus, Flamboyant cuttlefish, Pygmy sea horses, Anemone fish, dozens of Nudibranchs and flatworms - water temps 77-78. Our third trip there, and probably not the last.
Dennis

Welcome Dennis. My wife and I love the diving in Kona. We will look you up on our next visit.

Hey there,
How do you like diving with those manta's there? Is the Willie "W" one still kickin around there? I haven't been there in about 10 years, god I miss living there.

Aloha, Dennis! Congrats on turning 4. Its great to see other companies embrace "personal" service and skip the "cattle boat" attitude.

Keep diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom