Amigos Del Mar - Ambergris Caye, Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stargirl

Registered
Reaction score
For anyone looking for a good dive shop on Ambergris Caye I recommend Amigos Del Mar. Everyone we dealt with from this operation - the person at the counter in the shop, the DM's, the boat captian we're all great! For all of the local dives we went on there was only a total of 4 or 5 divers, the DM and our boat captain. It was really nice to dive in a smaller group. I just can't stand to be crowded by a bunch of people when I'm diving. Especially people that don't know what they're doing!

The only dive that we went on that were kind of crowded was the Blue Hole trip (3 dives) we took through Amigos Del Mar. The dive was an amazing experience (I'll make another post), but I just didn't like being with so many people.

I saw another post from someone who said that they were "kind of rowdy at the shop, but then all business on the boat." I think that probably describes them pretty well.

The Sundiver Beach Resort booked all of our dives for us before we go there and included it in our package deal.

Back
Top Bottom