Amoray lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't been to Amy's, but I have been out with several other diving boats that I would recommend. Conch Republic and Diver City USA are two. They've always been very accomodating.

astrl:
I haven't been to Amy's, but I have been out with several other diving boats that I would recommend. Conch Republic and Diver City USA are two. They've always been very accomodating.

Holy thread resurrection there astrl.

Sorry, but I see too many threads where Amoray is getting slammed like this current thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=190292

Wow never thought I'd see this post back at the top. We did go and stay at Amoray in October last year. We really liked our room and the boat was right outside the door. All in all it was a very nice place.

However since they are a larger outfit they had a set schedule of when to go where and since we weren't there all week we weren't going to be there on the days they went to the Duane or SG. So we dove with Blue Water Divers. I would recommend them to anyone. Great group of guys/gals, very hospitable and we got to see everything we wanted to do.

Someone just posted a negative review on the Trips forum ... fyi

I just got back from a week's stay at Amoray, and although the boat crew was great, the front office folks left us very angry. They bumped us from dives without warning (arrive at the boat to find you are not going??) and they did it to us TWICE!! I'd look elsewhere - Ocean Divers, etc.

Be warned, it's a new crew up front at Amoray, and they are NOT doing a very good job!!

See my post about Amoray Problems...

I filled out Amoray's 'Customer Comment Card' and told them I'd be posting (comment back from one of the gals there - "Yeah, I'd [post on the boards] too...")

...so they know. You'll probably be hearing from the other four divers affected too...

Just a note to say that my post stated the facility was fine at Amoray. But for diving I recommend Blue Water Divers. Even though we stayed at Amoray we never dove with them.

For diving I'd recommend Blue Water Divers. :)

Stayed with them last summer. good service, reasonable accomadations for the price. Boats in good shape. Only downside is that it's a long boat ride when compared to using Ocean Divers

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom