An editorial comment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee,

Well put! I gotta remember that one.

FK....Well stated...and I will make sure the other Mods and KN know about what you have said.

As far as the timbre of the board changing, I and the other Moderators have noticed it, as well as certain people making the sometimes unfortunate decision to leave our company. I look at some of this as growing pains (as mentioned somewhere above). As with real life, it's hard to grow without causing something or someone discomfort. But our strength is what shines when we come out of it better than we were before.

I too wish to say, both as a Moderator of this board and a regular diver, how much I appreciate EVERYone's participation, contributions, humor, criticisms, expertise, etc. I always tell non-divers that no matter where you travel, there is a diving opportunity near by. Now I can truly say that no matter where I travel, I've got a DIVE BUDDY nearby.

--TM

As a new member of this wonderful family, I can't comment on how different it is now. I can only express my joy in the wealth of information, humor and sense of kinship I have found here. I have been pleased to see that it's not only the moderators that tend to "call out" the few folks who let sarcasm or hurtfullness go too far.

I'm grateful to all posters, but especially to the moderators and "behind the scenes" folks who keep it running smoothly.

Thanks!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom