Anatomy of Great Lakes wreck dive - the Stalker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kidsdream,
Thanks for the pics. Looks like a great dive. Sorry this thread has turned into a question about whether you were qualified to do that dive.
I was fortunate enough to grow up diving Sanilac and Huron county shipwrecks (I even had my part in finding a couple of them) before the zebra mussels. I was especially fortunate to dive the Regina with the one person who knows her like the back of his hand, Garry Biniecki.
The pinnacle of my diving, however, was Isle Royale. A group of us trailered our boats up to the U.P. and crossed Lake Superior. We dove the Emporer, Congdon (bow and stern), Kamloops, and the America. Talk about a great trip!

well i think these pics are great and hats off to ya!

I just want to say thanks for the great pictures. Wreck diving is one of the reasons I got into diving. And anyone with the Cajones to dive in the great lakes on a wreck....hats off to you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom