anilao daytrip aug 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
you guys spend too much time here:) liwani cut and paste my pm and icluded my signature.

its about 1500 could be more or less depending on the number of divers. so far its me and 2 other guests. 1800 would be the maximum for the day. planning on doing 4 dives. please post in the thread so we can discuss openly there. thanks

Spoon:
where are you from?

Here is a copy of my post from "Introduce yourself" topic, that I sent about a month ago:

Name: Lukasz (spelled like Woocush ;-)
Certifications: PADI AOWD
Favorite dive sites: Tubbataha
Dream Dive: Palau, and many more... the world is not enough ;-)
Equipment: Just basic new equipment, nothing fancy but enough to get me going
Other:
Hi! I've just got located for another couple of years in Philippines, Manila. I moved here from Poland. Since there have been just couple of weeks since I moved here I wanted to get in contact with people that dive in Philippines on quite frequent basis. It's always more fun to go in a group :) I work during weekdays, so I'm interested in weekend trips. So, if you are in similar situation that I am and you wouldn't mind me to tag along just let me know :)

Equivalent of my name in English is Luke or if somebody preferes might be Lucas ;-)

Luke

You must've gotten there late. We saw your gear when we got back but you hadn't returned for lunch and we ended up leaving between 1:30 and 2. Hope you had fun.

Halthron:
You must've gotten there late. We saw your gear when we got back but you hadn't returned for lunch and we ended up leaving between 1:30 and 2. Hope you had fun.

yeah saw your car. got there around 930 did around 3 dives.

iris_ice:
3 dives? is that you, spooon? :D

only wanted to do 2 but decided to bang another dive in helicopter to show it to lucas and katherine. according to mons, helicopter is the most abysmal, decrepit, useless, waste of time, saling pusa, #$%^&F#@$ing dive in the history of dive sites. i may have to agree with her

@JAG, we did 3 dives:) seems plenty already. im loosing it, care to do a dive re-VISED dive marathon 5 dives???

why? what happened? weren't supposed to be jacks and tiny, tiny clownfishes there?

i have yet to see that darn helicopter. crossing my fingers for saturday :) since i won't be getting wet on the 26th :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom