anilao daytrip aug 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
only wanted to do 2 but decided to bang another dive in helicopter to show it to lucas and katherine. according to mons, helicopter is the most abysmal, decrepit, useless, waste of time, saling pusa, #$%^&F#@$ing dive in the history of dive sites. i may have to agree with her

@JAG, we did 3 dives:) seems plenty already. im loosing it, care to do a dive re-VISED dive marathon 5 dives???
5 dive revised marathon? hahahahahaha sounds more like a long daytrip than a marathon...

pero malay mo... why not sometime? 2 morning, 2 afternoon... a night dive... dinner, beer, massage, sleep... pwede...

Jag

Spoon:
only wanted to do 2 but decided to bang another dive in helicopter to show it to lucas and katherine. according to mons, helicopter is the most abysmal, decrepit, useless, waste of time, saling pusa, #$%^&F#@$ing dive in the history of dive sites. i may have to agree with her

@JAG, we did 3 dives:) seems plenty already. im loosing it, care to do a dive re-VISED dive marathon 5 dives???

Hi Spoon! Thanks a lot for last weekend dive trip. It was really nice and even forced dive at helicopter didn't spoil it. At lease I got to see this beautiful wreck ;-)
Sorry I didn't send anything before but I got really sick when I got back with fever reaching 40 degrees and terrible caugh. I was literally taken out from this world for couple of days. As I said on Sunday: I have to dive even if I die on Monday. It became more real than I wanted it to be ;-)
I'm looking forward for next trip. Can be 5 dive marathon. I'm very much up to it ;-)

Have you posted anywhere pictures from this trip?

Luke

Back
Top Bottom