anilao daytrip aug 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys i am planning a daytrip to an ilao on aug 6 sunday. havent dove in over a month and am raring to go. taking out a guest from HK who wants to sample the local waters. any of you pasaways game? hit me up a pm if you guys are game.

Spoon, as per your request I'm posting on the forum:

its about 1500 could be more or less depending on the number of divers. so far its me and 2 other guests. 1800 would be the maximum for the day. planning on doing 4 dives. please post in the thread so we can discuss openly there. thanks

liwani:
Spoon, as per your request I'm posting on the forum:

its about 1500 could be more or less depending on the number of divers. so far its me and 2 other guests. 1800 would be the maximum for the day. planning on doing 4 dives. please post in the thread so we can discuss openly there. thanks

where are you from?

you guys spend too much time here:) liwani cut and paste my pm and icluded my signature.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom