Anilao, Philippines, May 08 pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We'll start with...
The Occelate Octopus (I believe)
broctosm.jpg

Mimic Octopus

mimioccysm.jpg

Not so easy to shoot them with a 100mm macro, but anyway, that's the cool rare ones, here's the rest...

pygmyanilaosm.jpg

nudiesm.jpg

mantisshrimpsm.jpg

OK OK!!! I cropped this one...
hawkesbillsmc.jpg

glassshrimpsm.jpg

bluenudiesm.jpg

babyfrogfishsm.jpg

2nudiesm.jpg

Z...

Awesome pics Zeeman!!!

Very nice shots. Really shows some of the diversity around Anilao, for one days diving thats a lot of different critters to see.
I keep thinking of the Andorians when I look at that last nudi shot, must be those antennae waving around...or maybe I've been watching to many old Star Trek episodes recently...jeez I need to go diving soon.

Thanks for the pix.

Very nice shots. Really shows some of the diversity around Anilao, for one days diving thats a lot of different critters to see.
I keep thinking of the Andorians when I look at that last nudi shot, must be those antennae waving around...or maybe I've been watching to many old Star Trek episodes recently...jeez I need to go diving soon.

Thanks for the pix.

not to tease you or anything but there was much more to be photographed but we simply didn't have enough time (in my case time & battery power). :D

i have this photo of twin black frogfishes the darn things totally absorbed the strobe's output. + i have no idea how to process them if ever i do manage to see them in the pic :rofl2:

not to tease you or anything but there was much more to be photographed but we simply didn't have enough time (in my case time & battery power). :D

Yeah, I actually have a few more critters that I have not posted. The array of life really blew me away, I really want to go back on the next trip.

Alcina - that nudie shot freaked me out when I first saw it, I have about 15 that are similar. I thought it was the settings at first, but I have since found pictures of similar nudies on different photo sites, so I know it's not just me. I have another shot I'll post of it later, it of the underside near, what I guess is, it's mouth.

Z...

I like them all, and yes I agree that occy gave you the finger.

ps - See what you can do for 1 day diving? try to spend an Anilao weekend next time.
pps - I think your keepers just increased

i have this photo of twin black frogfishes the darn things totally absorbed the strobe's output. + i have no idea how to process them if ever i do manage to see them in the pic :rofl2:

twin froggies? what site?

Back
Top Bottom