Annual KPP Winter get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julie...happy birthday.

Thank you Wally :fishslap: Are you going to donate to my birthday fund for a trip to Key Largo? Everyone else did!

Thank you Wally :fishslap: Are you going to donate to my birthday fund for a trip to Key Largo? Everyone else did!

Sure, why not!! I will put it on the Dolphin at Pennyroyal for you.

Sure, why not!! I will put it on the Dolphin at Pennyroyal for you.

You're an awful trusting soul, Wally. What about all those tech divers that are constantly diving Pennyroyal?:D They don't like to let thing lie, especially on a deep, dark dive like that.

You're an awful trusting soul, Wally. What about all those tech divers that are constantly diving Pennyroyal?:D They don't like to let thing lie, especially on a deep, dark dive like that.
Gonna be kind of hard to find a penny in the muck at the bottom of Pennyroyal. :D

Happy birth day Ju Ju

It really wasnt my birthday. Was just trying to get money out of Wally. Should have known better, we all know how tight he is. But we did get free pineapple!!!!!
Miss you dorkhead :giveusahug:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom