Annual KPP Winter get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok here's who we have so far, forgive me if I get names wrong. I am the worlds worst at remembering. I also emailed Jen to see if her and Chris can make it but I have'nt heard anything back from them yet.

Lou and Julie (Warchief)
Chris and Kim (LandLocked)
Kenny and Sherie (Krobi)
John, Monica, and Lauren (jpsexton) (ifoundnemo)
Shogan and daughter (Shogan)
Jim (jbd)

Anyone else?

Saturday February 13th at 7:00 pm. Shogun's off of Westport Rd. (map attached)

Resturants.jpg

Ignore the man behind the curtain, he is just a trouble maker with delusions of flying a balloon home....:D

Flying a balloon home from KY would not be something that I would want to do. The winds would be pretty brisk for that weather situation to exist. I have already done a 16 knot landing in NM and it was not pretty. Everybody walked away with minimal damage to our nerves.

Hey there! Did you know the IDC was re-invented? We could sure use you back in the place! Beer too! Had about 50 people at the last meeting.
I've been on the IDC board several times lately. Glad to hear that it is up and running again. There are a couple of people that I don't know in the picture. One that I am sure is no longer around is WT, front and center.

Flying a balloon home from KY would not be something that I would want to do. The winds would be pretty brisk for that weather situation to exist. I have already done a 16 knot landing in NM and it was not pretty. Everybody walked away with minimal damage to our nerves.

I've been on the IDC board several times lately. Glad to hear that it is up and running again. There are a couple of people that I don't know in the picture. One that I am sure is no longer around is WT, front and center.

Where did he get off to? I always liked talking to him, a great guy!

I hope everyone has fun at the dinner. I must go see the in-laws this weekend or I would be there. FYI...I am trying to get a dive together for either Pennyroyal or Alabama Blue Water on March 6 & 7. The plan is to arrive Friday night and dive Saturday and Sunday. I will have details ready by this Friday if anyone is interested in joining us.

If at Pennyroyal...YES!!!!

Where did he get off to? I always liked talking to him, a great guy!

One of his close buddies told me that he and Min have gotten married and that they've moved back to Korea.

Jim. didn't I forward you the email from WT? He was suppose to be back in the states last month. I told him if he was going to sell his compressor to let me know. I haven't heard anything more. Does Ross still have his car?

Jim. didn't I forward you the email from WT? He was suppose to be back in the states last month. I told him if he was going to sell his compressor to let me know. I haven't heard anything more. Does Ross still have his car?

No, you didn't! :depressed:

Back
Top Bottom