Annual KPP Winter get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in for Shoguns on the 13th, steak, booze and good friends (how can I miss that)!

Julie, Kim has committed as long as she is feeling ok that day.

omg omg omg, I was gonna vote for seafood but now I vote for whatever Kim votes for!

obviously Julie, as Lou dosnt say omg omg omg

Hum!!

Ok give me the honest feed back as I haven't been to any of the dinners before. And I"m not a tea totter and don't feel the need to insulate my child from life. But don't want to put the kabash on anyones fun evening.

My 10 year old daughter is starting scuba in a couple of weeks and we both love Sushi. So assuming my wife doesn't have a plans already I might take my daughter out for a lil Father daughter sushi/KPP winter gathering.

So speak now or be amazed at how much raw fish my 53lb daughter will eat (and you better watch your plate because she will take your fish and leave the rice for you)!

Absolutely! The more the merrier! Kids are great fun! Lou takes me everywhere.

Kids are great...BBQ'd with a tall glass of beer! :) Ten years old, she should be nice and tender. Once they get into their teens they get tough. :)
If you haven't figured it out, I help to keep things interesting around here.

Ignore the man behind the curtain, he is just a trouble maker with delusions of flying a balloon home....:D

Hey there! Did you know the IDC was re-invented? We could sure use you back in the place! Beer too! Had about 50 people at the last meeting.

Someone has to be "That Guy" might as well be you. Have you heard from anyone else from back in the day?
attachment.php

Attachments

• KOMIat BS.JPG
    KOMIat BS.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 83
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom