Another Dine-N-Dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I don't dive (not against learning!), but I am looking for information on Lake Lanier for a school project. Would it be okay if I meet you at your dive site on the 18th? I would like to ask some questions and just generally hang out. It sounds like you bring food and will be grilling out, so I can bring stuff too.

What time will you be out there?

Show up at about 10 a.m. at West Bank Park (it's on Buford Dam Road on the west side of the dam).

We love to dive with everyone and associate with those who love diving or think that they may love diving.

It's a mighty big ocean . . .

the K

Just wanted to bring this thread up again. Mike, I don't think anyone agreed to bring out the oil. (man is that stuff expensive!). I think we should just stick to the old plan of covering yourself and maybe a public "side dish".

Also since the lake is down maybe we should meet over at "Mask Cove" to dive. The Divers cove puts everyone into the "forest" really quick and it's full of monofilament line and such.

What do you all think?
Jeremy

Sounds like a plan, J.

Besides, I want to locate the "Lumber Yard" again, put a marker on it and get some azimuths.

the K

Ok, sounds like a plan!

Mike

The Kraken:
Sounds like a plan, J.

Besides, I want to locate the "Lumber Yard" again, put a marker on it and get some azimuths.

the K

Well, with the lake being down we could get some serious bottom time with EAN36 and our 119's and still come up feeling pretty good! I've got 2 tanks with air. I think I'm going to try and dump one and get it filled with EAN36.

Jeremy

mikerault:
Just so long as someone else ties the knots...:)

I knew it wouldn't take too long before it was brought up:D Well, Mr. Kraken, you DID tie thoes knots last new years day dive didn't you?

Jeremy

JKSteger:
Well, with the lake being down we could get some serious bottom time with EAN36 and our 119's and still come up feeling pretty good! I've got 2 tanks with air. I think I'm going to try and dump one and get it filled with EAN36.

Jeremy

I'll do the same, J.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom