another Florida diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kaug23

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been reading for a while and figured it was time to actually post something. I live in Altamonte Springs, Fl and I got my OW last August. I am slowly buying my gear up. I'm planning on making a bunch of dives this spring, and then going to the keys for a week in August. I'm still pretty new at this, but I know that I found the right place for info. Thanks!

welcome to the board kaug23. You are fortunate to live in Fla and dive all year round with out being cold.:)

KAUG23,
Welcome to the board from Houston.
You are at a great location for this sport.
Keep us informed of your progress.
Larry

Welcome to the board kaug23!

Lots of great info here and fun divin' over in our neck of the woods.

I'm in Winter Springs.

C. FL is a great place to live for diving. I got back from W. Palm last night. What a blast!

Later,
Peter

Hi, welcome to a great sport. I druel with envy about you being able to dive whenever in Florida. Up here in Canada we are not so fortunite. I just got back from Saudi and the diving was pretty good in the Red Sea although I have had better.:eek:utahere:

Welcome to the board, kaug23. Dive safe and take courses to up your skills. Try the gear by rent or borrow if you can, it will save you from buying stuff two or three times before you get what fits and works for YOU best. Just a thought. Welcome. :eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom