Another Ky diver surfaces....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greenalien

Reaction score
KYmermaid told me about this board.

I was certified through new horizons 3 yrs ago. Dove sparingly since then due to lack of vacation time. Just go back from Ft. lauderdale/West palm a couple of weeks ago with Kymermaid. This seems like a pretty cool board. I think I saw one of those piranhas in the quarry duing certification. He loved my flippers, had to sit right between them the whole time. Or maybe it was just a bass.

:alien:

I completely acknowledge that I can't spell if the issue ever comes up!

Another post that I made....or maybe not....

Anyway, welcome to the board...enjoy

WELCOME :home:

Welcome, I hope you will dive with us soon.

Enjoy the board.

Chad

Hey Chad,
I was with KYmermaid at the quarry when she recognized you from your profile pic a couple of weeks before the pumkin carving. I had a bad sinus infection and wasn't diving.

I thought that might be you. Welcome to the board. I hope you are healthy now and ready to dive with us.

Chad

Welcome to the board!! Fun and safe diving to you!! Hope that you will dive with us someday soon... although with the snow and all it might be a bit chilly?!?!
- A J

I heard you guys were supposed to be getting hammered....here in OH, we have a dusting, but nothing to write home about...

I was wondering when I was going to see your post! Glad to see you finally here! I knew you would love the green alien icon!:wink: As for me, this describes me most of the time! :bonk:

Yes, Chad, I bet you are ready for some ice diving, huh? You've got the dry suit! Time to head north, young man! :wink: Or let JB take you to Lake Carneco! :D

Big T,

We got hit pretty good. The roads are terrible and I don't think any school in the state is in today.

KYmermaid,

Do you want me to pick you up on my way north? I am sure you are ready to do some diving in this wonderful weather.

Chad

Mostly ice here, power lines down everywhere. Thankfully, they got our power and net back on pretty quick here. Most in our county aren't so lucky this morning.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom